Problems after upgrade asterisk

Dear All

I am sorry, but I know english not the best. I have following problem with asterisk.

Ealier I had verion of asterisk 1.4, but i changed distro on machine with asterisk, after change distro I installed new version of asterisk (version 1.6.2) I copied old configuration files sip.conf, extensions.conf and users.conf from old instalation to new innstalation.

I have problem with connect two providers in the new instalation, not works incomming calls.

Configurarion for this providers is following:

sip.conf

[code]register => account1:password@sip_serwer_provider_1/200
register => account2:password@sip_server_provider_1/201

register => account3:password@sip_server_provider_2/200
register => account4:password@sip_server_provider_2/201

;provider_1

[prov1_A]
type=friend
host=sip_server_provider_1
username=account1
fromdomain=sip_server_provider_1
fromuser=account1
secret=passwd
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=g729

[prov1_B]
type=friend
host=sip_server_provider_1
username=account2
fromdomain=sip_server_provider_1
fromuser=account2
secret=passwd
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=g729

;provider_2

[prov2_A]
type=friend
host=sip_server_provider_2
username=account3
fromdomain=sip_server_provider_2
fromuser=account3
secret=passwd
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=g729

[prov2_B]
type=friend
host=sip_server_provider_2
username=account4
fromdomain=sip_server_provider_2
fromuser=account4
secret=passwd
insecure=very
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=g729[/code]

extensions.conf

[code]
[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no

[default]
exten => 200,1,Dial(SIP/grnd1)
exten => 200,2,Dial(SIP/bmk1)
exten => 200,3,Hangup

exten => 201,1,Dial(SIP/grnd2)
exten => 201,2,Dial(SIP/bmk1)
exten => 201,3,Hangup

exten => 202,1,Dial(SIP/grnd3)
exten => 202,2,Dial(SIP/bmk1)
exten => 202,3,Hangup

exten => 203,1,Dial(SIP/grnd4)
exten => 203,2,Dial(SIP/bmk1)
exten => 203,3,Hangup[/code]

grnd1, grnd2, grnd3, grnd4, bmk1, bmk1 - local users defined in file users.conf

When I try execute connect from my mobile number to number belonging to provider_1 I recieive message:

[Jul 21 17:47:32] WARNING[4173]: chan_sip.c:12856 check_auth: username mismatch, have <prov1_A>, digest has <anonymous> [Jul 21 17:47:32] NOTICE[4173]: chan_sip.c:20202 handle_request_invite: Failed to authenticate device "my_number_phone" <sip:my_mobile_number@sip_server_provider1;user=phone>;tag=25596-JY-1b0bf68f-035943df1

This configuration worked on old version, but on the new version it doesn’t works.

Could You help me solve this problem ?

Thak You.
Marcin

If you have just upgraded to 1.6.2, why did you do so? All support on it stopped a couple of months ago! Support for 1.6.x ended at the same time as that for 1.4.x.

insecure=very is:

1. very rarely appropriate, ITSPs specify it though laziness, when insecure=invite is what is actually needed;

2. obsolete and replaced by insecure=port,invite.

Hopefully this is described in one of the upgrade documents.

Although you don’t seem to have any examples, “|” has been replaced by “,” and, in most cases, double quotes are treated as part of the string.

david55 thanks for help.

I changed line insecure=very into insecure=invite. At this moment all connections work correctly.

I installed version 1.6.2 because it was in repositories as a ready pack, I installed by apt-get. When I will have more free time, I will update asterisk to newest version.

Over the last year, I’ve noticed:

1. a big move away from source installs, to package installs;
  2. a big increase in people installing obsolete versions.

Unfortunately the decision to kill off 1.4 and 1.6 seems to have coincided with a switch to using a software distribution mechanism that results in people using rather old versions.

Both of these actually make it much more difficult if you find real bugs. The first means that more and more people do not know how to create a diagnostic build (or how to use low level diagnostics). The second means more and more people are finding bugs in versions which are too old for bug reports about them to be accepted!