Problem upgrading from asterisk 1.2.4 to bristuff 1.2.4

My pbx have got 2 fxs port (TDM400P) e 10 Sip Phones and with the original version of asterisk (digium) everything works fine I have upgraded from asterisk 1.2.4 to bristuff 1.2.4. and after this operation ( i have done it to add on pbx a ISDN board) now i can’t call from fxs interfaces after one of its receive a call. In the details the situation is:

• I reboot asterisk
  • now i can make any kind of phone call from telephone A
  • i receive a call on telephone A
  • From this moment the phone can’t call anywhere. In particular i hear the free tone, but when i send digits, i hear the tone but the number composed is not dialed

If i reinstall the original version of asterisk ( from Digum ) everything works fine again

I post my zapata.conf and zaptel.conf configuration, i hope somebody can help me

zaptel.conf
loadzone=it
defaultzone=it
fxoks=1
fxoks=2

zapata.conf

; FXS 1
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
;echotraining=800
callerid="Telefono ATA"
signalling=fxo_ks
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
;language=it
context=internal
channel=>1

; FXS 2
echocancel=yes
;echocancelwhenbridged=yes
;echotraining=800
callerid="Telefono ATA2"
signalling=fxo_ks
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1

;language=it
context=internal
channel=>2

I have resolved it placing on channel definition these lines;

usecallingpres=yes
callprogress=yes

Nothing to do with your problem but where can I get these bristuff everyone is talking about ?

Bristuff is a patched asterisk version by junghanns , that implement isdn technology on it.Bristuff is a specific asterisk version for Junghanns boards, but is very useful, because you can use with it the ISDN board with chipset HFC. For more information here the homepage:
junghanns.net/en/home.html