PROBLEM IN MAKING OUTGOING CALLS using SIp

Hi

And also when i dial from my extension[SJphone]. It displays the string operational but i could not hear any voice.

Regards
Karthik.

dial where/who/what ? do you have a debug log file fragment for one of these silent calls ?

Hi
Sorry. I misquoted in my last but one post.
Please use this phrase - "But i could not hear the other party voice to whom i am dialling?.
"
After 20 seconds,
The console shows the nobody picked up in 20 seconds. Please refer the below messages.

The message which i receive when i dial from the console
karthik*CLI> dial 0xxxxxxxxx@net4indiaout-inbound
– Executing Dial(“OSS/dsp”, “SIP/xxxxxxxxx@sipprovider-out|30|Ttr”) in new stack
– Called xxxxxxxxx@sipprovider-out
== Console is full duplex
– Nobody picked up in 30000 ms
– Executing Answer(“OSS/dsp”, “”) in new stack
<< Console call has been answered >>
Apr 5 17:16:23 WARNING[8469]: pbx.c:2415 __ast_pbx_run: Timeout, but no rule ‘t’ in context ‘net4indiaout-inbound’
<< Hangup on console >>

Regards
Karthik.A

Hi

I have pasted the log
Apr 5 17:31:42 NOTICE[8559] cdr.c: CDR simple logging enabled.
Apr 5 17:31:52 WARNING[8559] pbx_dundi.c: Unable to look up host 'karthik.a’
Apr 5 17:32:02 WARNING[8559] chan_skinny.c: Unable to get our IP address, Skinny disabled
Apr 5 17:32:44 WARNING[8559] chan_mgcp.c: Unable to get our IP address, MGCP disabled
Apr 5 17:33:16 WARNING[8603] app_setcidname.c: SetCIDName is deprecated, please use Set(CALLERID(name)=value) instead.
Apr 5 17:33:59 WARNING[8603] pbx.c: Timeout, but no rule ‘t’ in context ‘net4indiaout-inbound’

Regards
Karthik

Hi

Please help me out!

Regards
Karthik

Hi
I was able to make call from asterisk console to a pstn provider.
I removed all the options from the dial application
I increased my verbose level
I have a strange problem ,I was able to reach the destination but i the other party could not hear me.

And When i dial from my extension the console replies as " call leg transaction does not exist
The console output which i got when i dialed from extension
– Executing Dial(“SIP/1234-08cb2f20”, “SIP/123456789@sipprovider-out”) in new stack
– Called 123456789@sipprovider-out
– SIP/sipprovider-out-08cb8460 answered SIP/1234-08cb2f20
– Attempting native bridge of SIP/1234-08cb2f20 and SIP/sipprovider-out-08cb8460
– Got SIP response 481 “Call/Transaction Does Not Exist” back from sipprovider

Please help

Regards
Karthik

Hello,

I think it’s a codec problem, try to disallow all codecs and just allow one to test. You can do that in sip.conf in every SIP peer.

Regards!

Daniel :wink:

Hi Dinesh,
It might be the problem with NAT. Try to set the nat option in your general settings NAT=yes.

Thanks,
Suresh