Pjsua script for softphone

I’m not even aware whether am posting it in right thread.

Now they have asked me do things with asterisk by passing the parameters in command-line like PJSIP. For example not bringing up the sofphone on desktop but just suppress it to command-line by writing script ( the one I knew is pjsip )

Can anybody help/point me to right direction?

[quote=“Brat”]I’m not even aware whether am posting it in right thread.

Now they have asked me do things with asterisk by passing the parameters in command-line like PJSIP. For example not bringing up the sofphone on desktop but just suppress it to command-line by writing script ( the one I knew is pjsip )

Can anybody help/point me to right direction?[/quote]

Can you give some background or more details on what you are talking about? You question is not clear.

Let’s say I have asterisk server running in my office.

Now I want to use a softphone ( X-lite or anything else ) as a command line and not as phone on my desktop.

Able to make a call,answer and hangup with command-line.

What I gathered is that with pjsip script, using command prompt (DOS ) I’ll be able to place a call and do things I want to once I have written a config file ( brat.cfg )
Let’s say my brat.cfg:

–id example.com
–username sip:181@example.com
–realm *
–password secret

I want to know how I make this softphone to act as command-line, just take a look at below pjsip site:

pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/pa … _pjsua.htm

I want to have a command-prompt like that and do the things as mentioned above.

Hope I was clear this time.

That has nothing to do with asterisk.

The page you linked is example code that gets compiled by a C or C++ compiler. Read their FAQ at trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ and go from there.

If you have softphone connected to your Asterisk - you can drop very very simple call file in outgoing directory of asterisk. And Asterisk will make call for you. And if call is answered - you can get call back to your soft phone, or redirect call to some extension or …

Yeah I knew.
But I was insisted to stick on with the command-line thing.

Where I can call and do all other things in the command-line itself, I guess the options would be pjsip or any other command-line related one’s.