Paused member appears with timestrap

Hi,

When Pause agents without adding reason, to these it seems to them the elapsed seconds

Members:
PJSIP/1001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused was 7 secs ago) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet

But if I add a reason, the seconds do not appear, but, in timestrap

PJSIP/1001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused:XXXX was 1561411861 secs ago) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet

I do not know if this is correct.
Can you explain it to me

thanks in advance

The time claue is not conditional:

if (mem->paused) {
					ast_str_append(&out, 0, " %s(paused%s%s was %ld secs ago)%s",
						ast_term_color(COLOR_BROWN, COLOR_BLACK),
						ast_strlen_zero(mem->reason_paused) ? "" : ":",
						ast_strlen_zero(mem->reason_paused) ? "" : mem->reason_paused,
						(long) (now - mem->lastpause),
						ast_term_reset());
				}

Which version are you using; maybe there was a bug in an earlier version. The other possibility is mem->lastpause isn’t getting set and you are seeing the current time, but that would require deeper checking of the code.

Hi david551,

I am using asterisk 15.7.2. I’ve also tried with version 15.7.1
and asterisk 16.4.0. In all the same thing happens.

thanks for answering!

Can you help me?

comercial-cl1-01 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘random’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:1, SL:0.0%, SL2:100.0% within 60s
Members:
PJSIP/6000 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused:Disconnected

was 1563188833 secs ago

) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
PJSIP/6001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

comercial-cl2-45 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 0s
No Members
No Callers

QQQ has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 0s
No Members
No Callers

sales has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 0s
No Members
No Callers

ventas-cl1-01 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘random’ strategy (5s holdtime, 64s talktime), W:0, C:63, A:8, SL:100.0%, SL2:100.0% within 60s
Members:
PJSIP/6000 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused:Disconnected was 886 secs ago) (Not in use) has taken 63 calls (last was 886 secs ago)
PJSIP/6001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

That looks to be about the current time, so I would assume that the pause time is not being initialised.

Is the agent being started paused?

I have tried several solutions. With dynamically logged agents and pause in CLI, logged through realtime and paused it through the queues_member table, agent through realtime and pause it through CLI, agent in several states, disconnected, in use, Not in use.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.