Paused member appears with timestrap

Hi,

When Pause agents without adding reason, to these it seems to them the elapsed seconds

Members:
PJSIP/1001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused was 7 secs ago) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet

But if I add a reason, the seconds do not appear, but, in timestrap

PJSIP/1001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused:XXXX was 1561411861 secs ago) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet

I do not know if this is correct.
Can you explain it to me

thanks in advance

The time claue is not conditional:

if (mem->paused) {
					ast_str_append(&out, 0, " %s(paused%s%s was %ld secs ago)%s",
						ast_term_color(COLOR_BROWN, COLOR_BLACK),
						ast_strlen_zero(mem->reason_paused) ? "" : ":",
						ast_strlen_zero(mem->reason_paused) ? "" : mem->reason_paused,
						(long) (now - mem->lastpause),
						ast_term_reset());
				}

Which version are you using; maybe there was a bug in an earlier version. The other possibility is mem->lastpause isn’t getting set and you are seeing the current time, but that would require deeper checking of the code.

Hi david551,

I am using asterisk 15.7.2. I’ve also tried with version 15.7.1
and asterisk 16.4.0. In all the same thing happens.

thanks for answering!

Can you help me?

comercial-cl1-01 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘random’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:1, SL:0.0%, SL2:100.0% within 60s
Members:
PJSIP/6000 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused:Disconnected

was 1563188833 secs ago

) (Not in use) has taken no calls yet
PJSIP/6001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

comercial-cl2-45 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 0s
No Members
No Callers

QQQ has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘ringall’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 0s
No Members
No Callers

sales has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrmemory’ strategy (0s holdtime, 0s talktime), W:0, C:0, A:0, SL:0.0%, SL2:0.0% within 0s
No Members
No Callers

ventas-cl1-01 has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘random’ strategy (5s holdtime, 64s talktime), W:0, C:63, A:8, SL:100.0%, SL2:100.0% within 60s
Members:
PJSIP/6000 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (paused:Disconnected was 886 secs ago) (Not in use) has taken 63 calls (last was 886 secs ago)
PJSIP/6001 (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Unavailable) has taken no calls yet
No Callers

That looks to be about the current time, so I would assume that the pause time is not being initialised.

Is the agent being started paused?

I have tried several solutions. With dynamically logged agents and pause in CLI, logged through realtime and paused it through the queues_member table, agent through realtime and pause it through CLI, agent in several states, disconnected, in use, Not in use.