Pass destination ring tone to caller

We are trying to implement one-stage dialing service using Asterisk. That is, incoming calls are received from the caller at one PRI channel and bridged to the destination party via another PRI channel. However, it seems that Asterisk is unable to pass the ring tone from the destination party directly to the calling party unless Asterisk answers the inbound leg first. The caller always hear the ring tone generated by Asterisk, instead of the ring tone of the destination country. Is there any way I can pass the ring tone directly from the destination leg to the origination leg without first answering the origination leg?

Thanks.
Joseph

i don’t think you’re going to be able to do this. what phones are you using ? if they are SIP, have you considered using an auto-answer SIPHeader so that the destination ringtone is heard ?

i can think of complicated ways of sttempting to do this, but i doubt they would be that satisfactory.

We are not using any IP phone. This is just a PRI in, PRI out type of application. If there is any way to accomplish this, please kindly let me know.

Thanks.
Joseph