Parking Lot MOH won't play after "feature reload"

I have a fairly strange problem with my SIP server. If I am running a freshly restarted asterisk then the music on hold for parking lot’s work. However as soon as I hit “Apply Config Changes” for any reason the music stops working in the parking lot. It still works everywhere else, just not in the parking lot.

I am running FPBX 2.9 and Asterisk 1.6 on CentOS 5.6 (AsteriskNow)

After some troubleshooting I was able to narrow it down to a problem with parking lots. Even more specifically I can recreate the issue by running “features reload” in the asterisk CLI. Asterisk appears to have some problem reloading the parking lot feature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It’s not really feasable to go around restarting asterisk every time a small config change is made.

The 1.6.2 branch has moved to security only status, so we’re not putting time into fixing bugs on it any longer.

Over on the 1.8 side, a number of call parking issues have been raised recently, and we’re putting cycles into addressing them. We’re probably still a release or two away from getting them all zapped. So, stay tuned.