Paging crashes on IP04, using Cisco Phones

I’m trying to set up an IP04 IP PBX box, and one of the things I’m working on is to set up paging and intercom. The phones are Cisco’s SPA525G and their IP wireless phone. I’m having trouble getting paging to work so far. I got to the point where I will see the phones respond when I hit the extension set up for paging, which is 5555, then * for all phones. The phones will ring for like a split second then the IP04 crashes and reboots. If I dial 5555 then an extension, intercom works, but paging doesn’t.

I tried messing around the script, extensions used, but I get the same results. What else should I try?

Here’s what I have related to paging in my extensions.conf:

[macro-page]
exten = s,1,ChanIsAvail(${ARG1}|js)
exten = s,n,GoToIf([${AVAILSTATUS} = “1”]?autoanswer:fail)
exten => s,n(autoanswer),Set(_ALERT_INFO=“RA”)
exten => s,n,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: Answer-After=0)
exten = s,n,NoOp()
exten = s,n,Dial(${ARG1}|3|)
exten = s,n(fail),Hangup

[page]
exten = _X.,1,Macro(page,SIP/${EXTEN})

[default]
exten = 5555,1,Goto(intercom,s,1)

[intercom]
exten = s,1,Answer
exten = s,2,Playback(beep)
exten = s,3,Set(TIMEOUT(digit)=5)
exten = s,4,WaitExten(10)
exten = *,1,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: sip:192.168.1.100;answer-after=0)
exten = *,2,Page(SIP/101&SIP/102&SIP/103)
exten = _XXX,1,SIPAddHeader(Call-Info: sip:192.168.1.100;answer-after=0)
exten = _XXX,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN})

If there’s anything else you need to determine the cause let me know. I don’t have access to the console today but will soon once I get the R232 module in to look over logs. Do you think I’m running the wrong firmware that could be causing this? Probably not the cause, but I do have to change my firmware to get outside lines to work. I think I have the wrong drivers for that. Not sure if it’s related to paging though. Any solution would be appreciated.

Anyone got ideas on what to try? Do I have some of the code wrong? Am I overlooking something? I need an answer soon.