Outbound call: Received response "Fordbidden" and Red Bar

Hi!

I’m trying to make outbound call, but I received the message Received response: “Fordbidden”

== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Executing [01145550711@ramais:1] Dial("SIP/3028-00000048", "SIP/tellfree/01145550711,30,tT") in new stack
  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
    -- Called SIP/tellfree/01145550711
[Jun  5 15:31:48] WARNING[23638][C-00000039]: chan_sip.c:23159 handle_response_invite: Received response: "Forbidden" from '<sip:=sip.tellfree.net@sip.tellfree.net:5089>;tag=as1d2e0d26'
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
    -- Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/3028-00000048' status is 'CHANUNAVAIL'

See my sip.conf

[general]
allowguest=no
autocreatepeer=no
awayssauthreject=yes
udpbindaddr=0.0.0.0:5089
context=ramais
disallow=all
allow=ulaw;gsm
externhost=mydomain.noip.us:5089
localnet=192.3.1.2/255.255.255.0
register => ******:******@sip.tellfree.net
[tellfree]
type=peer
defaultuser=******
secret=******
context=ramais
host=sip.tellfree.net
insecure=port,invite
qualify=yes
fromdomain=sip.tellfree.net
fromuser==sip.tellfree.net
allow=gsm
dtmfmode=rfc2833
directmedia=no
;;

Why appear “Fordbidden”? And Can’t I make any calls?

And I have one question, when I put the address in my host, appear a strange red bar plaese see below

When I use host= appear this red bar, but it works, but when I use hosts= the red bar disapear but it not work. Why this happen?

Because sip.tollfree.net is not prepared to accept a call from you to that number. You need to ask them why.

With regard to the red bar, you will need to ask the author of whatever program was displaying it; it is not from Asterisk. The Asterisk interface for that information is a plain text file.

[quote=“david55”]Because sip.tollfree.net is not prepared to accept a call from you to that number. You need to ask them why.

With regard to the red bar, you will need to ask the author of whatever program was displaying it; it is not from Asterisk. The Asterisk interface for that information is a plain text file.[/quote]

My VOIP operator is blocking my call to this numer? Is this? But my sip.conf is ok?

And red bar appear in my vim editor, is normal to appear this?

They could be blocking all your calls, e.g. you might not have registered properly… 403 means they are refusing to honour your request for some policy reason.

I’ve never seen a port number used on externhost, but without checking the code I can’t say for certain that that is an error.

I rather doubt that vim has any special knowledge of Asterisk files and the colouring is just a hint to the human; it doesn’t affect what goes in the file.

The value of “fromuser” in the sip.conf peer should be your username for the provider, not their host. It’s likely being rejected because of that.

There are hints that the ITSP requires fromuser, in which case I’d certainly expect the account name or phone number.

However, I’d also note that the allow gsm is redundant, as both it and alaw have already been allowed in the general section. If you want to allow only gsm, you need to disallow all in the specific section.

(Also, it is unusual for insecure=port to be needed, although insecure=invite, or some alternative, will be needed.)

So, thanks for your help.

I have to use just insecure=invite instead of insecure=port,invite?

Changing insecure won’t make it work. I just noted it because ITSP’s used to say insecure=very, which is now invite,port, because they couldn’t be bothered working out how little they needed to relax the security checks.

Get it working without changing insecure. Then try insecure=invite. If that works, keep it.

remotesecret is a better way of doing one way authentication on more recent versions.

ok, thanks so much