Odd problem with A400p

Hi
First of all thanks for sharing your experiences on this forum.
I have installed Elastix-2 (with Asterisk-1.6.2.0 and Dahdi-2.2.0.2) with A400P one FXO module.
After every restarting system,I can not call out to PSTN,but I can call in from PSTN.and I got this error :

WARNING app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type ‘DAHDI’ (cause 0 - Unknown)
VERBOSE app_dial.c: == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)

in order to call out to PSTN I have to call from PSTN to PBX first, after that I can call to PSTN and everything works good.
After some check and retry and rebooting system I found that, if PSTN cable be plugged to A400p and then system boot I get that problem and first I have to call in from PSTN to IP-PBX. but if while booting system the PSTN cable is not plugged, there is no problem and everything work good.
I fully have logged 2 situation, if that need I can send them.
Of course I posted topic on OpenVox and they told :

[quote]i think something is wrong with asterisk apps. so currently, i do not suggest you using that, if you just want to test that, it is ok.
to patch that, you have to use vi to open the chan_dahdi.c and comment out the line:
#define ZHONE_HACK

/*! \note

• Define if you want to check the hook state for an FXO (FXS signalled) interface
  • before dialing on it. Certain FXO interfaces always think they’re out of
  • service with this method however.
    */
    #define ZAP_CHECK_HOOKSTATE
    ================================[/quote]

Thanks for any help or guidance