I have a problem in my Call-Center.
The caller is not receiving any RTCP when the agent is on hold. Without RTCP some clients hang up.
This is the scenario:
- SIP Call enters Asterisk
- Asterisk answers the call
- Caller hears ringing (RTP+RTCP from Asterisk)
- Call enters Queue
- Agent answers
- Agent puts call on hold (sendonly)
- Music starts, call is redirected through Asterisk
- Caller hears music (only RTP, no RTCP)
These are the traces with SIP traffic on placing the call on hold:
I would appreciate any idea to force the RTCP transmission.