Thanks your your input.
[quote=“david55”]If it is a serious bug, why are your reporting it here and not on the issue tracker?
I did post it on the issue tracker shortly after posting here.
There was an issue with failover in 1.6.1 that prevents be form using it. And earlier versions than this, lacked features I need. So no choice but to use Bata. I should have reported the failover issue back when I still had time and hoped it got fixed in time.
It does seem very obvious and that is why I done a lot of testing and reading on the forum to find others with same issue. But couldn’t find any.
I have tried it on 3 separate servers… Same thing. Even one of my Techs whos very good with Asterisk told me to report this.
My calls are going to an Ata or softphone logged on to my server so I am not using an outgoing provider.
However when I upgraded to bata I started having some issue to some NPA NXXs but not to others even though I am using the same company. But I didnâ€™t mention this until now.