I am working on testing a voip system. In my sip.conf I have a working configuration for a couple of numbers from ipkall ( a free incoming provider), I have added another provider, and now when I dial in on the new provider, I get no audio on over half of the calls (I haven’t found a pattern as to which ones work and which ones don’t). When I have verbosity on in the cli, the call is accepted and goes through the dialplan normally. When I turn on SIP debugging, I am not seeing a difference between a working call (with audio) and a non working call. In my syslog, I see the message
Jan 31 09:45:39 pax asterisk: rc_avpair_new: unknown attribute 1490026597
If I switch to using iax instead of sip (on both my side and the providers side), I am getting the same error message and behaviour.
I see that the rc_avpair_new error has to do with a radius client, and the number at the end should tell you what it is looking for, but I can’t find any mention of 1490026597 anywhere. I have also tried concatenating the dictionary.sip to dictionary but no change.