No application 'Set' for extension x?

Hi,

I just set up AsteriskWin32 on my laptop with X-Lite as the soft phone. I copied the sip.conf, iax.conf, and extensions.conf files from my VOIP provider, which work fine with my Asterisk 1.4 configuration on Linux (Ubuntu 6.06). When I try to make a call with X-Lite, I get “Call Forbidden” from X-Lite, and I see the following error/warning on the PBX manager graphical console:

Feb 2 09:10:26 WARNING[3272]: No application ‘Set’ for extension (outgoing, 19999999999, 1)

(That of course is not the real phone number). I saw this problem earlier when I tried to use a scaled down version of asterisk on my Linksys WRT54G router. My guess is because I’m missing some sort of module / extension?

There are some earlier warning / error messages that come up when Asterisk starts, but I think these are related to things I don’t have or need configured, like voice mail, incoming calls, extraneous modules, etc. All I need to be able to do is dial out. If anyone thinks it will help I can send the entire log output.

Anyone know off the top of their heads what this could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Newton