New & Growing Asterisk Project

Hello All,
We are developing a cloud based Lead Management System, and we are going to integrate a click to dial feature. Our users will scale from ~150 by the end of 2013, 1650 end of 2014, 3650 end of 2015.

Please keep in mind I am still learning about VoIP, SIP Trunks, DIDs, PBX, APIs, etc. So if my terminology is wrong please tell me so I can ask questions intelligently, not blindly.

I was hoping to get some resources and advice for some of the aspects this project.

1. The PBX switch. How to build it. Open-source pre-builds to get us started. Things to consider when building the PBX.

2. the “click-to-dial” API. How to build it. Open-source pre-builds to get us started. Things to consider when building the API.

3. server requirements. Can a PBX be launched within every user instance of our web-app? Or is it a separate piece of sftware that must be hosted elsewhere?

I’ve read through as much as I could, but since I’m still so new it is going to take a bit for me to take it all in. Hopefully, a bit of expert guidance will help me greatly.

Thanks!! :mrgreen:

This is not a support forum.

I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to do. Maybe explaining why you think you need many PBXes would help. I suspect you don’t need any.