Need to automatically reject call by duration

I want to disconnect call after certain interval automatically. Can i get this by using this soft and how if i can.

> ADDED 10-8-2021

I need “selective disconnection of a call at a specified time interval”
Selective - this means the rule is valid only for some calls, like 1 to 2 algorithm (that is, 1 of 2 calls will be terminated). The solution must be editable, that is, if necessary, I can change the proportion
Disconnection means a complete break in the connection, that is, both the caller and the receiver of the call will have the feeling that the connection has spontaneously broken off.
Specified time interval is the number of seconds from and to during which the break will be carried out (if from and to cannot be realized, it can be fixed number of seconds before the break)

At the moment, the chain is simple:
A SIM card forwards all calls to another number.

The solution described above must be implemented after the SIM by PBX

I will describe my vision so that i hope you can understand me better. The call comes to a physical SIM, for ex. num + 7-910-123-45-67, then it goes to the PBX (unconditional forwarding), let it be any PBX, this PBX has a number, for ex. + 7-499-123- 45-67, then this number redirects to another number, for example + 7-812-123-45-67 (this number picks up the phone). As you can see, we have 3 links, the solution described above should be implemented on the 2nd link.

I was told that this can be done through the Asterisk, but i have no experience in it

L option on the Dial application

1 Like

Thank you for attention, but i describe it too narrow.
I need “selective disconnection of a call at a specified time interval”
Selective - this means the rule is valid only for some calls, like 1 to 2 algorithm (that is, 1 of 2 calls will be terminated). The solution must be editable, that is, if necessary, I can change the proportion
Disconnection means a complete break in the connection, that is, both the caller and the receiver of the call will have the feeling that the connection has spontaneously broken off.
Specified time interval is the number of seconds from and to during which the break will be carried out (if from and to cannot be realized, it can be fixed number of seconds before the break)

At the moment, the chain is simple:
A SIM card forwards all calls to another number.

The solution described above must be implemented after the SIM by PBX

I will describe my vision so that i hope you can understand me better. The call comes to a physical SIM, for ex. num + 7-910-123-45-67, then it goes to the PBX (unconditional forwarding), let it be any PBX, this PBX has a number, for ex. + 7-499-123- 45-67, then this number redirects to another number, for example + 7-812-123-45-67 (this number picks up the phone). As you can see, we have 3 links, the solution described above should be implemented on the 2nd link.

I was told that this can be done through the Asterisk, but i have no experience in it

In your selection code, can you set an absolute timeout on the channel?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.