Need help with coding on PHP-HTML and Asterisk

I am hoping that someone can help me with the below. What I am trying to do is create a page where a WEB User will input their phone number and behind the code there will be some hidden values… The one part of the code that I can’t get working is highlighted in that I want to do the following:

1. The ZAP/G1/ is a hidden field that gets added to the phone number when the form gets posted…

2. I can get the code to work to add the 2 togther but I can’t seem to get it to use the name or value channel for the rest of my code to accpet it:

<INPUT type="hidden" name="action" value="outboundcall">
			  <INPUT type="hidden" name=exten value=8000>
			  <INPUT type="hidden" name=context value=default>
			  <INPUT type="hidden" name=priority value= 1> 

<TBODY>
			    <TR>
				   <td width="200" valign="center" bgcolor="#A3BDD8">
                    <table width="100%"  border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" ><tr><td><FONT COLOR="808080"><b>CHANNEL </b></td></tr></table>
				   </td>
                   [color=red]<TD width="100" valign="top"> 					
                  		<input type="text" name="A" size="15"> <br>
			<input type="hidden" name="B" value="zap/g1/">
			<input type="button" name="add" value="Confirm Number"onclick="this.className='newColor'"
				 onClick="document.form1.Channel.value =
				 document.form1.B.value + document.form1.A.value">                         	[/color]					   </TD>
				</TR>
				 <TR>
                    <table width="100%"  border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" ><tr><td><FONT COLOR="808080"><b>Your Number:</b> </td></tr></table>
				   </td>
                   <TD width="100" valign="top"> 					
                  		<INPUT name=callerid  size=25 maxlength=25 value="">                         	
				   </TD>
				</TR>
				  <TR>
                    <table width="100%"  border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" ><tr><td><FONT COLOR="808080"><b>Contact Name:</b> </td></tr></table>
				   </td>
                   <TD width="100" valign="top"> 					
                  		<INPUT name=account  size=25 maxlength=25 value="">                         	
				   </TD>
				</TR>
				  <TR>
				   <td width="100%" valign="top" bgcolor="#A3BDD8" colspan=2 align=center>
                    	<input type="submit" value="--> Click here to Make Call <--"onclick="this.className='newColor'" />
				   </td>

</TR>

</TBODY>
		</TABLE>

Any help would be great as I am trying to do a WEB CALL Back form where the users only eneters there PHONE Number and NAME.

No help needed… once again figured it out myself… :smile:

Works like a charm… WEB CALL BACK at it’s best…