MySQL fields EMPTY

Greetings,

This recently started happening, and an asterisk restart will only temporarily fix the issue. It will eventually start reporting blank CDRs again.

*CLI> module show like mysql
Module                         Description                              Use Count
cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR Backend                        0
app_addon_sql_mysql.so         Simple Mysql Interface                   0
res_config_mysql.so            MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver      0

Please let me know if you require any additional information. I did some searching, and I found similar issues, but nothing EXACTLY like this (recurring failures).

Using version Asterisk 1.6.2.20

I compared the number of blank results getting written to my MySQL table versus the number of calls for a given day in the Master.csv, and there do appear to be more calls in the Master.csv for a given day versus how many blank CDRs being written to my SQL table, so there appears to be at least some SQL entries that are being written properly.

So far for today, it appears that 75% of the calls are being written improperly (everything in the row is blank except calldate which is showing up as " 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ") :
Number of calls from Master.csv file: 1049
Number of blank CDRs: 788

I am getting the same issue using asterisk 10.6.0 - the mySQL row is created with data that looks like the below:

| 0000-00-00 00:00:00 | | | | | | | | | 0 | 0 | | 0 | | | | | | 0 |

Did you identify a possible cause or fix to this?

In my scenario I make only a couple of calls a day; I can see that an empty database row is created for every call until I complete the asterisk service restart. After a few days the issue reoccurs.