Multiple call form Console DPS

how i generate multiple call form console dsp , right now i usng form agi but i can pass only one call at a time .
plz if any one have any information plz help me out
MY skyper harryctg@hotmail.com

The chan_console channel driver doesn’t really support this. What exactly are you attempting to accomplish over all?

Hello sir thanks for your reply
we have customer call list we like to generate multiple calls form console dsp when they pick the calls we play the our promotional offer . Right now i can’t generate more then one .

You can’t use the “console dsp” to do that. You would need to use the originate functionality. It places an outgoing call and once answered directs it somewhere.

1 Like

Hi, I hope you are well.
Actually, I would like to manage those calls generated by “Console DSP” to PHP AGI and I am doing that successfully now. But when I generate call by originate keyword, though it can generate more than one calls at a time It generate and answer those calls automatically and I can’t grab those ones from PHP AGI. That is the main problem.
Please help me.
Thanks

You are not using originate properly then or the technology you are using is immediately answering. You need to provide the originate you tried and the console output, as well as configuration.

1 Like

I have used the following lines of code in extension.conf and I can use when call generated from “Console DSP”

[from-sip]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp(${SIPCHANINFO(peerip)})
exten => _X.,n,AGI(auth.php)
exten => _X.,n,Set(IAXVAR(route)=${ROUTE})
exten => _X.,n,NoOp(${IAXVAR(route)})
exten => _X.,n,GotoIf($["${DIALSTR}" = “”]?noroute:route)
exten => _X.,n(route),Dial(${DIALSTR},M(answer^${CALLID}))
exten => _X.,n(noroute),NoOP(“No Dial String”)
exten => h,1,AGI(cdr.php,${CDR(uniqueid)})

But when I generate call By “Originate” the above code is not working. Then I have been using the following lines of code

[voicebroadcast]
exten => 777,1,Answer()
exten => 777,n,Wait(1)
exten => 777,n,Playback(hello-world)
exten => 777,n,Wait(45)
exten => 777,n,Hangup()

How can I use 1st stack of code for “Originate”?

Please help.

You have not provided how you are using Originate so it can’t be answered.

I have used this line of code

asterisk -rx “originate SIP/mac address/number extension 777@greeting”

Thanks.

That would dial the SIP channel and once answered send it to extension 777 in context greeting. If you wanted it to use the from-sip context to dial you would need to use a Local channel instead of the SIP channel.

Do you please help me by giving a sample?
It will be a great pleasure to me.

N.B. my Console code is
asterisk -rx “console dial mac address - number@from-sip”

Thanks.

Um, “originate Local/number@from-sip extension 777@greeting”

That’s the extent of what I can offer on this.

Actually, I would like to use the “from-sip” stack only. Then I can manipulate those calls through PHP AGI.

Please help me, Please give me a sample.

Thanks.

I gave you an example of an originate along with a description of how it works. I’m not sure I can offer much more without writing the entire thing for you. You need to experiment and learn yourself.

I m very new in asterisk. Thanks a lot to you, You have given me valuable hints. I hope this makes me go onwards. Thanks again. I can try now.

The error i found when i try to generate more then 1 call from console dsp

[Oct 11 04:09:38] WARNING[2320]: channel.c:1513 __ast_queue_frame: Exceptionally long queue length queuing to Console/dsp
[Oct 11 04:09:38] WARNING[2320]: channel.c:1513 __ast_queue_frame: Exceptionally long queue length queuing to Console/dsp

The console device really isn’t what you need to be using here unless you are specifically attempting to route a call to the audio device of your server.

The Wiki documents how to use the CLI to originate a call.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Creating+and+Manipulating+Channels+from+the+CLI

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Application_Originate

Hi, I hope you are well.
Thanks a lot to you. Through your code, I have abled to generate multiple auto calls at a time.