Multi realtime for same driver in Asterisk 13.5 (bug?)

Hi,

In my previous setup of Asterisk “certified-asterisk-13.1-cert2”, it was possible to combine multiple realtime entries (for the same driver) so it could search for endpoints in for example 2 LDAP’s.

[res_pjsip] endpoint=realtime,ps_endpoints endpoint=realtime,ps_uz_endpoints endpoint=config,pjsip.conf,criteria=type=endpoint

However, in Asterisk 13.5.0, only the first entry is loaded so it can’t search in both of them. Is this some kind of known bug? Configuration is exactly the same.

I’d suggest filing an issue[1] for this. I’ve looked over the core changes to that specific area and there’s nothing which would cause this, so it may be something else. When filing please provide the configuration and complete console output. You may also want to look at the console output yourself to make sure it’s not telling you something is going on.

[1] issues.asterisk.org/jira

[quote=“jcolp”]I’d suggest filing an issue[1] for this. I’ve looked over the core changes to that specific area and there’s nothing which would cause this, so it may be something else. When filing please provide the configuration and complete console output. You may also want to look at the console output yourself to make sure it’s not telling you something is going on.

[1] issues.asterisk.org/jira[/quote]

I have created an issue and have attached output of the console. The console (wrongfully) reports some stuff about ps_endpoints not being available, but that’s the one that’s working and the second one isn’t.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-25450