Missing libmyodbc5a.so

We had an unplanned loss of power and are now experiencing some issues with our dialplan that I believe are related to ODBC lookups. I am getting an error that this file libmyodbc5a.so is missing.

[Aug  6 13:30:20] WARNING[2446][C-00000008]: res_odbc.c:958 odbc_obj_connect: res_odbc: Error SQLConnect=-1 errno=0 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib64/libmyodbc5a.so' : file not found
[Aug  6 13:30:20] ERROR[2446][C-00000008]: res_config_odbc.c:198 realtime_odbc: No database handle available with the name of 'asterisk' (check res_odbc.conf)

I believe this is an ODBC driver and in /etc/odbcinst.ini we have it called out as the value for Driver64. I am not familiar with what this file does our how to install it. So my question is this:

What does libmyodbc5a.so do?
Can I install this single file without installing the whole ODBC library MySQL tar?

Well I was able to copy the file over from a backup

After that I ran module reload res_odbc from the console and it looks like we are good.

Might be a sign of disk failure, a file system corruption or memory failure.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.