Missing AMI Command

Howdy,

To start, my system is running:
Asterisk 13.12.1
FreePBX 13.0.195.26

I’ve been encountering an error on using the Zulu softphone along the lines of:

2019-01-24 18:14 +00:00: [1/24/2019 6:14:13 PM.578] [ERROR] console -  {"message":"Invalid/unknown command: PJSIPShowRegistrationInboundContactStatuses. Use Action: ListCommands to show available commands.","stack":"Error: Invalid/unknown command: PJSIPShowRegistrationInboundContactStatuses. Use Action: ListCommands to show available commands.\n    at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/var/www/html/admin/modules/zulu/node/index.js:1:30941)\n    at EventEmitter.g (events.js:199:16)\n    at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:110:17)\n    at process._tickDomainCallback (node.js:381:11)"}
OUT > 2019-01-24 18:14 +00:00: Unhandled rejection Error: Invalid/unknown command: PJSIPShowRegistrationInboundContactStatuses. Use Action: ListCommands to show available commands.
    at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/var/www/html/admin/modules/zulu/node/index.js:1:30941)

Ok, I thought, it looks like it can’t figure out this command, PJSIPShowRegistrationInboundContactStatuses

Found this documentation on it, detailing it being in asterisk 13 (again, I’m on 13.12.1):
[https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+13+ManagerAction_PJSIPShowRegistrationInboundContactStatuses ]

But it isn’t showing this command in the command list, shown by manager show commands

I’m pretty new to all this, but I would greatly appreciate some guidance on getting this resolved. Let me know if more information is required and how to get it, please.
Thank you for your time.

Your version of Asterisk is old. It may not have existed in that version.

What would be best practice in terms of updating? Is this something that FreePBX can handle in some way, or can I do it directly from CLI? I apologize for asking such seemingly simple questions, just trying to get my bearings in this system.

I’m not familiar with FreePBX workings like that, so I can’t answer. You may find your answer on the FreePBX wiki or forum.