Problem described in ASTERISK-27281 and I’ve faced the same issue.
I did some investigation and there is what I’ve found out.
When I remove lines which relate to the «realtime» and memory_cache from sorcery.conf then «rtp_engine.c» doesn’t allocate memory during the time. This is figured out in two pastes below
When I add lines which relate to the «realtime» and memory_cache to the sorcery.conf then memory allocation by «rtp_engine.c» starts to increase during the time. This is also figured out in two pastes below
mem_alloc - sorcery memory cache and realtime en. (0m. up)
mem_alloc - sorcery memory cache and realtime en. (1h. up)
During the test, the PBX didn’t receive or make a calls
6 of them uses UDP transport (2 of them stored in realtime)
9 of them uses wss transport (all of them stored in realtime DB)
Asterisk and DB are working in different docker containers. Asterisk 15.2 and 14.6.2 have the same behavior.
@jcolp you are my hope =)