Make Asterisk 1.2.8 Error

make Asterisk1.2.8 error

gcc -shared -Xlinker -x -o chan_phone.so chan_phone.o -ldl -lpthread -lncurses -lm -lresolv -lssl
gcc -c -pipe -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -g3 -Iinclude -I…/include -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -O6 -march=i686 -DZAPTEL_OPTIMIZATIONS -fomit-frame-pointer -Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-missing-declarations -DZAPATA_PRI -DIAX_TRUNKING -DCRYPTO -fPIC -o chan_zap.o chan_zap.c
chan_zap.c: In function pri_dchannel': chan_zap.c:9038: error: structure has no member namedcall’
make[1]: *** [chan_zap.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.8/channels’
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

other encounter this problem? thanks

Hi

I have just upgraded our asterisk from 1.2.6 to 1.2.8 and the latest zaptel and had the same error message. We do have a e1 card for an isdn connection. bit stuck on this.

I then remembered I had libpri also installed so when I redid the upgrade with the latest

zaptel -1.2.6 libpri 1.2.3 and asterisk 1.2.8

All installed and seems to work ok.

Hope this helps.

Nick

I was hit by this problem today on FC5, I’m not using libpri, and after a google search I found that if in the channels/chan_zap.c file you change the following:-

Line 9038 “chanpos = pri_fixup_principle(pri, chanpos, e->setup_ack.call);”

Change this to “chanpos = pri_fixup_principle(pri, chanpos, e->setup_ack.channel);”

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention this was Asterisk 1.2.9.1.

Compiled for me.

G.