Loss of registration of my phone with the central

Regards…

I have a central asterisk and five workstations, I use zoiper as a telephone, now the problem is the following when the machine starts it loses the connection with the telephone exchange, that is, there is no loss of network connection, there is only loss of the zoiper registry with the telephone exchange, and to be able to solve it I have to modify the network parameters of the router and restart, and take again the registration with the telephone exchange, also if an error occurs in zoiper I have to do the same process again, now it is not in all the workstations it only happens in three places, the other two work normally.

I do not know if there is a block in the asterisk server that does not allow the jobs to be registered.

Any help would be very useful, thank you.

Check the iptables or any firewall on the OS

1. Which router (manufacturer, model) are you using?
  2. Which parameters are you changing to restore the service?
  3. Capture packet traces (Wireshark, tcpdump) before and after changing these parameters, hide any sensitive information (public IPs, passwords), provide outputs here.

I have to modify the network parameters of the computer and restart.

I’m sorry, it’s like this, it’s a computer, not a router, there’s no router between the computer and the server, there’s only an intermediate HP switch but it works directly.

When I talk about modifying the parameters, I actually put anything in

/ etc / network / interfaces

so that when you apply “/etc/init.d/networking restart” an error occurs, I restart the machine and I delete what I add in “interfaces” and in this way the zoiper is reconnected with the telephone exchange.

In the same way happens when users enter an outgoing campaign and when they leave the campaign the zoiper loses the connection with the telephone exchange and I must apply again the process of restarting with the modification in “interfaces”

I have asterisk installed in centos 7 and the work stations ubunto

I have to modify the network parameters of the computer and restart.

I’m sorry, it’s like this, it’s a computer, not a router, there’s no router between the computer and the server, there’s only an intermediate HP switch but it works directly.

When I talk about modifying the parameters, I actually put anything in

/ etc / network / interfaces

so that when you apply “/etc/init.d/networking restart” an error occurs, I restart the machine and I delete what I add in “interfaces” and in this way the zoiper is reconnected with the telephone exchange.

In the same way happens when users enter an outgoing campaign and when they leave the campaign the zoiper loses the connection with the telephone exchange and I must apply again the process of restarting with the modification in “interfaces”

I have asterisk installed in centos 7 and the work stations ubunto