Looking to add config file to gui for fop

Couldn’t get too creative with the topic, but here’s essentially what I want to do. I want to add a function or modify an existing function to the users.html page so that when someone presses the ‘Save’ button to create a new user (after figuring it out, deleting the user), it takes the same data (less a few variables) and dumps them to another file. My reasoning for this is so that I don’t have to use FreePBX or use an SQL backend to keep the Flash Operator Panel up-to-date on extensions and names for the extensions. I hope this makes sense to someone other than myself and my boss that I explained it to. If anyone could shed some light on the matter and either identify how to do this or know of another method that would work the same, please let me know. Thanks ahead of time!

Looks like this is where all the magic is happening (maybe?), however, not sure what needs to be done…

[code]callbacks.savechanges = function(){
if( parent.REQUIRE_RESTART == false && _$(‘zapchan’).value != USER_ZAPCHAN ){
parent.REQUIRE_RESTART = true;
}

var y =  _$('name').value ;
var uri1 = build_action('update', 0 , y , 'signalling', 'fxo_ks');  // set the signalling to fxo_ks
makerequest( 'u', 'users.conf' , uri1 , function(t){ } );

}[/code]

I added another makerequest() line using test.conf instead, but it only put the header data (automatically generated by asterisk…)… Anyone have any ideas?