Hi - I have just completed 5 months development of a voice broadcast service and am looking for anybody to help me beta test it. Essentially I am looking for help testing the GUI as well as the service itself, with the latter stress testing is important and the more messages that can be sent at once the better. I’ve list below some of the key features. If you are interested in helping out please PM me with your name/email and I will set you up with an account. Once setup you can use it as much as you want.
I wrote the application entirely in asterisk with FastAGI, PHP and utilizing the TeleYapper scripts. All the voice work was done by Allison from Digium.
- Broadcast a message as voice and cc to SMS or email.
- Record a personal voice message or type a message and store it for later use.
- Converts text to voice using state-of-the-art voice synthesis software developed by AT&T Laboratories.
- Broadcast a message without initiating it from a computer by using our Message Broadcast Phone Service.
- Bulk load your contacts using our bulk import wizard.
- Setup any number of groups and add your contacts to one or may groups.
- Broadcast a message instantly or schedule later.
- Scheduler allows for sending of messages anytime of the day, any day of the week or any day of the month.
- Call times and timezones allow you to limit the sending of messages at certain times of the day.
- For voice messages if the contact’s phone is busy we will retry up to 3 times and even try again on the following day.
- Voice messages will be left on your contact’s voicemail if answered.
- Complete call log history lists successful and failed calls.