Line Appearences

Is there a limit in Askerisk for line Appearences? I believe CCM’s limit is 8 and am looking to get 16 line appearences.

Thanks,

Bobby

We are using a 3rd Party SIP device (advanced).

[quote=“randerso”]Is there a limit in Askerisk for line Appearences? I believe CCM’s limit is 8 and am looking to get 16 line appearences.

Thanks,

Bobby[/quote]

do you mean SLA? If so, I would think the limit would be on the actual telephone you use.
I would not use SLA. It was described to me a long time ago as a hack. I tried it anyway and it was horrible. I ended up telling the client to use parking instead, which works perfectly.

Thanks for the reply. I am actually looking just for Line appearances. The SIP Phone is capable of at least 16.

Thanks for the info regarding SLA. That is another function that the customer has asked for.

-Bobby

[quote=“riddlebox”]do you mean SLA? If so, I would think the limit would be on the actual telephone you use.
I would not use SLA. It was described to me a long time ago as a hack. I tried it anyway and it was horrible. I ended up telling the client to use parking instead, which works perfectly. [/quote]