The just released version 0.90 of IPSwitchBoard now also supports Zap Channels.
- Zap support added - thank you to Daniel for letting me use his server and to Tim for patiently testing
- Configuration page can now be password protected
- Option to show technology on buttons (SIP, IAX2, Zap)
- Number of new and old messages on the extensions page
- Number of new messages shown on call buttons (also shown on tooltip)
- Calls made from the monitored extension is now also logged on the calls page
Download for FREE here: ipswitchboard.thorben.dk
I would be very grateful if you will let me know of any bugs you might find.
IPSwitchBoard is an Operators Panel for the Asterisk PBX. IPSwitchBoard is a FREE Windows.NET application which gives you:
- Unattended/attended transfers.
- Park calls and retrieve/forward them again.
- Organize all your Zap, SIP and IAX extensions (automatically retrieved from Asterisk).
- Monitor all extensions.
- Monitor all queues.
- Monitor Agents.
- Monitor Parked Calls.
- Dynamically log extensions in and out of queues.
- Integration with CRM software on the web.
- Drop any active call.
- Import/Export extensions to/from Asterisk Server DB.
- Set Do Not Disturb on Extensions and give a reason.
- Speed Dialling.