Invalid Pin Number - NewZealand DID - Urgent

Hi,

I have purchased two DIDs one for UK (+44 2031290742) and NZ (+64 98010221). As far as when i dial UK DID, it works fine. But when my friend try to call from New Zealand using New Zealand DID it play message enter the number and than play continuous message invalid card number. There is no issue with the card number I am sure but I think there is some issue in DID number (i guess number is too small in new zealand) that new zealand has but not sure. Below is my extension.conf:

[default]
;
; By default we include the demo. In a production system, you
; probably don’t want to have the demo there.
;
exten => _X.,1,Goto(a2billing,${EXTEN},1)
include => demo

[a2billing]
; CallingCard application
;exten => _X.,1,Answer
;exten => _X.,2,Wait(2)
;exten => _X.,3,deadAGI(a2billing.php)
;exten => _X.,4,Wait(2)
;exten => _X.,5,Hangup
exten => _X.,1,Answer
exten => _X.,n,Wait(2)
exten => _X.,n,AGI(/usr/local/src/a2billing/AGI/a2billing.php)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

Call hits the default first than it call a2billing.

Thanks in advance for the help. Waiting for positive response.

You appear to have a problem with A2Billing or the incoming PSTN to SIP gateway (I consider DID to be a misuse of the abbreviation for direct in dialing - they tend to be DID relative to the gateway, rather than relative to the end system - maybe your problem is that A2Billing is expecting the latter, but only getting the former?).

I don’t know what support options there are for a2billing, but, on peer support forums, urgency is decided by the person answering, and marking as urgent may actually make people less likely to answer. For commercial support, you generally indicate the urgency by the amount of money you pay for support.