Integrate Elastix server to Panasonic KX TDA 600

I am Nisar ahmed student of final year working on project Elastix based IPPBX supported by Asterisk.
I have Elastix server that created SIP protocol based soft phone and communicate successfully within LAN network .I have to integrate my Elastix server to Panasonic KX TDA 600 hybrid IP PBX.

1)Can analogue phone connected to Elastix server communicate PBX defined analogue telephone set?.How?
2)Can SIP protocol based soft phone communicate PBX defined analogue telephone set?How?

Thanks

Assuming the Panasonic presents a standard analogue phone interface, yes. See asteriskdocs.org/ for more details.

You need FXS ports as well as the configuration for the Port to add an analog extension to the Elastix PBX.

Are you trying to trunk the systems together via analog lines?

Use an FXS port and create the appropriate inbound/outbound routes and this will work. I have done it multiple times in differing scenarios.

[quote=“voipcitadel.com”]You need FXS ports as well as the configuration for the Port to add an analog extension to the Elastix PBX.

Are you trying to trunk the systems together via analog lines?

Use an FXS port and create the appropriate inbound/outbound routes and this will work. I have done it multiple times in differing scenarios.[/quote]

Thanks for reply both of you.

ya but I also need my softphone can communicate to panasonic pbx defined analogue telephone.But to
get line from PBX, I guess I need one port FXO???