You should probably contact your clone vendor.
Purchases of clones do not fund the development of Asterisk or any of the Asterisk resources, like these forums.
From what I saw - Asterisk output - you debug there 2 things - Macros and dahdi/Cisco.
May be you should simplify your dialplan as much as possible - to see if dahdi/Cisco work, and only then - step by step to add macros or whatever you like.
Also you can try to make dial without option r.
I prefer to push all logic in AGI scripts. May be it is slower, but it is much more easy to find problem.
By the way - few years ago I had to use PSTN lines, and there we used polarity to detect answer and hangup.
During tests we did some debugs with oscilloscope also - to see what happens with polarity, voltage etc.