I am having a problem with incoming calls from nufone.
iax.conf contains the following
register => mydevicename:firstname.lastname@example.org
exten => my10digit#,1,Answer
exten => my10digit#,2,Dial(SIP/bt101,15)
exten => my10digit#,3,Hangup
When a call comes in asterisk says
There is an extra ‘@’ on the end of my number in the error message.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to accept the incoming call.
You could try to replace in [inbound]
my10digit# to s
exten => s,1,Answer
I tried replacing my10digit# with s, and I get the same result as before. Any other ideas?
i have the same problem when connecting 2 asterisk using iax
Do iax debug and make inbound call
iax no debug to stop
see what the error is…
OK I get the following when the call is attempted:
Rx-Frame Retry[ No] – 0Seqno: 000 ISeqno: 000 Type: IAX Subclass: NEW
Timestamp: 00019ms SCall: 00521 DCall: 00000 [22.214.171.124:4569]
CALLED NUMBER : my10digit#
CODEC_PREFS : (gsm|speex|ilbc|adpcm|g726|g723|g729|ulaw|alaw)
CALLING NUMBER : myhomenumber
CALLING PRESNTN : 0
CALLING TYPOFN : 0
CALLING TRANSIT : 0
CALLING NAME : myhomenumber
LANGUAGE : en
USERNAME : NuFone
FORMAT : 4
CAPABILITY : 65343
ADSICPE : 2
DATE TIME: 2006-06-20 07:53:12
Call rejected notice same as above except for time
Tx-Frame Retry – 0Seqno: 000 ISeqno: 001 Type: IAX Subclass: REJECT
Timestamp: 00002ms SCall: 00002 DCall: 00417 [126.96.36.199:4569]
CAUSE : No authority found
Cause Code : 50
It looks like I figured it out once I read the debug.
The debug said they were reporting user=NuFone, and my entry in iax.conf was [nufone], since unix sees a difference, it was not authenticating. I changed iax.conf and the call goes through.