I’ve been poking around voip-info for a little while and I’m still trying to find what the ideal Asterisk solution would be.
- What phones work the best with Asterisks while providing the most functionality from the Asterisk software?
- Hardware cards for the server?
- What’s the best SIP phone out there?
- What protocol will provide the best quality of service?
- What about redundancy if something may fail? How many lines per computer?
- Is O/S really matter? I like BSD operating systems but what about up-to-date drivers and functionalities for Asterisk on a BSD system?
Any advice is appreciated.