Hi all… I am writing here because I need some help!
I have Asterisk 18.104.22.168 and chan_sccp release 2 (20090602).
Everything works fine, just a little thing doesn’t like me. When I end a call, I have to wait for 10 seconds to make another call succesfully. If I don’t wait, the call proceeds but I get no audio.
I believe that this 10 seconds is the time that asterisk lasts to free the sccp channel (channel 5 in the example).
What I would like to know is if there is any way to change this timer to make it a little lower.
I am pasting some console output while I made a call.
Thanks in advance to all.
– Executing [47XXXXXX@phones:1] MixMonitor(“SCCP/8000-00000005”, “/var/lib/asterisk/monitor/OUT_FECHA:20100306_HORA:17:28:15_TEL:47XXXXXX.gsm”) in new stack
– Executing [47XXXXXX@phones:2] Dial(“SCCP/8000-00000005”, “SIP/1-pstn/47XXXXXX”) in new stack
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
– Called 1-pstn/47XXXXXX
== Begin MixMonitor Recording SCCP/8000-00000005
– SIP/1-pstn-00000000 is ringing
– SEP001DD2233BB5 is Onhook
– SEP001DD3333BB5: Ending call 5 on line 8000
== Spawn extension (phones, 47XXXXXX, 2) exited non-zero on ‘SCCP/8000-00000005’
– SCCP: Asterisk request to hangup channel SCCP/8000-00000005
– SCCP: Request to schedule delete for channel ‘5’ in 10 seconds
== End MixMonitor Recording SCCP/8000-00000005
– SCCP: Channel ‘5’ freed by schedule.