How to physically split a PRI?

Hi

Here is my scenario:
We have a T1 PRI that is connected to an IVR server. The server has Dialogic D/480JCT-2T1 board and software called VbVoice from Pronexus running our IVR. We constantly add to the IVR system, so we need development, testing and production servers for it.
Development and testing servers need only one or two channels, so I need to find a way to connect the single PRI cable to all three servers and redirect calls based on the number dialed. I was thinking about building a simple switching server equipped with a Digium TE400 series board and running Asterisk. Those cards have four ports. Live PRI would go in port 1, and the remaining three would connect to the IVR servers. I am new to Asterisk and I am not sure if this would work, or how to configure it to do the redirection to different ports based on the number. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Howdy,

Yes. You can terminate a PRI into one of our boards and have Asterisk determined based on dialed number which other PRI port to send the calls back out.

If you’re a DIY kinda person, the Asterisk Book (www.digium.com