How to migrate Asterisk between different linux kernel?

How to migrate Asterisk from linux kernel 2.6v(based on CentOS) to linux kernel 2.4v?
What should be considered ?

Thanks in advance for any help!

migrate Asterisk from linux kernel 2.6v(based on CentOS) to linux kernel 2.4v
You need to install the zaptel driver for the telephony card.
This zaptel drivers are modules that are loaded on the kernel and need to be considered
more than asterisk.
Also refer this link:
voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+timer

are you downgrading the kernel on the same machine, or moving to a new machine?

either way, really, you need to just recompile zaptel (if you need it), libpri (if you’re using it), and asterisk.

you don’t “migrate” the binaries, you recompile them. Asterisk is Asterisk, no matter what machine it’s running on - it’s the config files that are important…

Thanks.
If I want to only compile the Asterisk with neither zaptel nor libpri, how to do for me ?
I have downloaded the asterisk source code and put it at /usr/src, then entered into the directory.
[root@hh asterisk-1.2.11]# make

/usr/include/bits/stdio.h:112:parse error before ‘(’ token
/usr/include/bits/stdio.h:119:parse error before ‘)’ token
make[1]: *** [editline.o_a] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/asterisk-1.2.11/editline’
make: *** [editline/libedit.a] Error 2

Please help me if you know how to deal with it .
Thanks in advance!

why would you want to compile asterisk without zaptel? if you don’t use any digium hardware, you still WANT zaptel for things like conferences.

download and compile zaptel first, then try a make clean; make; make install for asterisk.

if that doesn’t work, then you need to check your dependencies and notes for your specific OS:

voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+OS+Platforms

Correct me if i’m wrong. I remember seeing the architecture of Asterisk that Zaptel is in the middle between Linux kernel and Asterisk. Hence compiling Zaptel is a must.

Download Zaptel,Libpri and Asterisk

Enter these command in the same order for all 3 packages:
make clean
make install

wow
britneyspearsempire.com