How to get video preview?

Sorry, I’ve hadn’t time to try it out.
Thanks @NoFate for sharing your test results!

Asterisk is open source, but is sponsored by Sangoma, just to understand the flow, if no one answer in a month on this topic on the forum, the topic will be closed.

So If anyone is interested to get video preview feature working and in a (one and only) way that can work for every manufacturer, who is the right place/person to ask for help?

Thanks, BR

A month since the last posting.

Even if closed, just flagging it with a comment will result in it being reopened if wanted.

So the right way is to hope some good and “full of good will” developer will read this topic?

That is a way. Ultimately people will work on what they want and find interesting.

Let’s hope the Asterisk Technical Lead Sangoma Technologies give some visibility to the topic!

I’ve noticed that at Sangoma Products: doorphones are missing at all, as IP phones that can manage video too.

I’m not really sure what you mean by visibility. I have no equipment or insight into door phone stuff.

For visibility, I mean I hope you can arouse interest of some developers that follow you.

About doorphones, these should work just like indoor desktop phones, the only difference that these should have:

• physically withstand the atmospheric elements
  • be able to send video before the user pickup the call

As I said, people will ultimately work on what they want and find interesting. That’s nothing to do with me, and I can’t cause interest from them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.