How to configure CDR to work with MySql on Asterisk Win32?

I’m creating a call center management software as my major project, I’m using asterisk win32 on windows 7 and wanted to use CDR to save call details. Can someone please tell the procedure to save call details in MySQL database so that can be used by PHP. There are lots of tutorials to do so but in linux, but I’m not comfortable with Linux. I couldn’t find any such tutorial that make it happen in windows.

The Win32 port of Asterisk is basically dead. It is based on a version of Asterisk that ceased to be supported about 5 years ago. Also, if it definitely doesn’t support internal timing, so you you are likely to have problems with voice announcements and music on hold (specifically if there is any silence suppression from the phones).

I think the mysql CDR is community supported, so it may well never have been tested on Windows.

[quote=“david55”]The Win32 port of Asterisk is basically dead. It is based on a version of Asterisk that ceased to be supported about 5 years ago. Also, if it definitely doesn’t support internal timing, so you you are likely to have problems with voice announcements and music on hold (specifically if there is any silence suppression from the phones).

I think the mysql CDR is community supported, so it may well never have been tested on Windows.[/quote]

My bad! :frowning:
Anyways Thanks for replying david :smile: