II would like to build a custom music on hold from 2 files:
- one is a music file (an Asterisk provided moh file like reno_project-system.wav),
- one is a custom audio like “Welcome to Example corporation, please, hold onwe are going to connect you”.
I was thinking of playing music, lowering its volume, playing the audio file, increasing the volume again and playing the rest of the music file.
My input files are: music.wav and text.wav
Using sox vocabulary, the steps I’m about to follow are:
- trim first 5 seconds of music.wav
- fade out 3 seconds of music.wav (from 5s to 8s)
- play text.wav
- fade in 3 seconds of music.wav (from 8s to 11s)
- play music from 11s
Have you done something similar ?
Which steps did you follow ?
Which tools did you choose ?