How can i set the two BRI cards with TE and NT modes

hello, all of users:
i want to test the BRI card without ISDN line. my scenario is that i set card one is TE mode with asterisk server 1 and card 2 is set into NT mode wit h asterisk server 2, and two asterisk servers are connected by normal LAN cable(channel 2 in server 2 connects with TE mode in server 1 ). the idea likes that:
server 2 NT channel 1-> server 2 NT channesl-2->server 1 TE mode->play IVR or do other actions in server 1.
if that scenario can be done, i can test the BRI without ISDN tel line. Does anyone know that, please give me a hint with dialplan?
thanks!
zhu8080

[quote=“zhu8080”]hello, all of users:
i want to test the BRI card without ISDN line. my scenario is that i set card one is TE mode with asterisk server 1 and card 2 is set into NT mode wit h asterisk server 2, and two asterisk servers are connected by normal LAN cable(channel 2 in server 2 connects with TE mode in server 1 ). the idea likes that:
server 2 NT channel 1-> server 2 NT channesl-2->server 1 TE mode->play IVR or do other actions in server 1.
if that scenario can be done, i can test the BRI without ISDN tel line. Does anyone know that, please give me a hint with dialplan?
thanks!
zhu8080
 [/quote]

Dear ,

May i know you want to do simulation on 2 server using PRI?

May i know what is TE and NT?Where you come from?

Regards
VictorWoon
www.asterisk.com.my
+60123272038