How Can I get comunications from my SCADA to Asterisk?

Hi everyone:
I am making a new SCADA and we want to integrate a Asterisk on it. Do you know if there are any SDK (Software development kit) or similar to comunicate with my Asterisk?
Thanks to everyone

If you want third party control, you want AMI (Asterisk Manager Interface). As this is defined by structured text messages over TCP, there is no SDK. However there are various, third party, language bindings, that could be interpreted as being SDKs.

Your suggested starting point is http://www.asteriskdocs.org/

Thank you very much. No, I am making my own control but we want to magnament it from our software.
I am going to see the documentation that you show me.
Thanks again for all

Third party control means that your application is controlling the calls from outside the calls. Its a Computer Telephony Integration term. Asterisk has alternative APIs for when one of people involved in the call wants to control the call.

thanks again, I want to addressed the calls from my application

I suggest you read the documentation, as I don’t think you will understand the terminology without knowing what it means in practice.

Thanks.
I think that the best will be go to the BBDD to looks data and control it.
Thanks again.

Ok, I read the documentation, I have a API to launch calls from my product, but I have a problem with my autentification. I have changed the manager.conf but I can´t connect to Asterisk, my problem is with the autentification. I had create a new user but nothing, and in the log of asterisk always that failed to connect with autentification. Is there any Database with this information? If I made a telnet y Action:login, have the same error: "Autentification failed"
Help and thanks

Show us your manager.conf and be sure you are using the correct credentials and finally do a: manager restart from asterisk cli.

[general]
enabled = yes
port = 5038
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0
;displayconnects=no ;only effects 1.6+

[admin]
secret = telice2017
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate,message
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate,message
writetimeout = 5000

[pepe]
secret = pepe1
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit= all
read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate,message
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting,cdr,dialplan,originate,message
writetimeout = 5000

#include manager_additional.conf
#include manager_custom.conf

I have change all to try it but never work. When I tried to connect with “pepe” the error is the same, so the Asterisk is reading manager.conf but never connect. I am using C# and Asternet to make it, but I had tried with Telnet too

Explicity allow the client IP or localhost if you are testing with telnet in the same machine, reload the changes on asterisk cli and try again.

I had tried with telent on local, telnet from my computer, reload always and nothing. Any idea?

Do you know how and where Asterisk save the users and password??

Remove the “deny” and “permit” lines for testing, try again, and provide EXACTLY what you are doing over telnet, and EXACTLY what is seen on the Asterisk console.

Yes It work. Thanks you very much, i was 2 weeks looking at. Thanks a lot off. Can I leave that without deny and permit???

The deny and permit lines control what IP addresses can connect using the user account. Whether it is safe or not depends on your environment. If the system is externally accessible then limiting the IPs can ensure noone else can connect.

Ok, thanks. No, my enviorement is closed, is only used for internal and nobody can access to the Asterisk.
thanks a lot