Help with Terrasip

Hi, I have setup a (very) basic asterisk server (1.6.2) that has a few extensions with mailboxes. Calls between the extensions works fine - as does voicemail. The issue is making outbound calls with my terrasip account.
The server sits behind a NAT’d address and I even took some drastic measures to port forward the UDP ports to the asterisk server from the Firewall. Here’s how I am setup -

In my SIP.conf I setup my terrasip account and it appeared to be working - when I dial the test number I get the ‘welcome to terrasip’ playback.

sip.conf :

[code]register=my_account:my_pass@terrasip.net

[terrasip-out]
username=my_account
fromuser=my_account
type=peer
secret=my_pass
host=terrasip.net
nat=yes
externip=my_ext_IP
canreinvite=yes
disallow=all
;allow=g729
;allow=g723
allow=alaw[/code]

Calling between the extensions works fine. But when I call out using terrasip I have issues. If I use my linksys phone adaptor, I can hear the other end, but they cannot hear me. When I use my soft client (Qutecom), I hear nothing at all.
I have set the debugging in asterisk and this is what I get http://pastebin.com/YQVft0GL.

my extensions.conf is :

[office] exten => 2000,1,Dial(SIP/2000) exten => 2000,2,Voicemail(2000,u) exten => 2001,1,Dial(SIP/2001) exten => 2001,2,Voicemail(2001,u) exten => 2002,1,Dial(SIP/2002) exten => 2002,2,Voicemail(2002,u) exten => 2003,1,Dial(SIP/2003) exten => 2003,2,Voicemail(2003,u) exten => _XXXX.,1,Dial(SIP/terrasip-out/${EXTEN})

I am quite new to asterisk, so excuse me if I am doing something completely and obviously wrong.
tia.

canreinvite almost certainly should be no.

Hi, I made the change you suggested. Made a call to a terrasip number and it was crystal clear. Made a call to a South African mobile and other than a slight delay (expected), I could hear them and they could hear me.

Result.

Next thing will be to get the inbound (DID) working.

Thanks.