Help needed for Asterisk and SER on uNSLUng

Hello all, at the moment I am trying to make my slug (NSLU2) work as a small SOHO PBX. For this I installed Asterisk. It worked to receive and call outside… but for some reason I was unable to register two phonesets with the same username on different locations. Since I also wanted to support TCP connections I installed SER as proxy on it using forward. In the following picture you can find the setup of the network;

voip.survion.com/network.png

The router connects to the Internet using a cable modem (permanent connection). The internal network is 192.168.1.0/24. The phoneset is connected using the SPA3000’s and the PAP2. These have address 192.168.1.128, 129 and 130. The slug1, has address 192.168.1.77 and runs unslung with SER and Asterisk. The router forwards the port 5060 (tcp/udp) to it. The rest in the picture is not of importance… perhaps that several workstations and laptops connect using internal addresses to the small PBX and that one of the servers is the DMZ host of the router.

For some reason, when I introduced SER to support TCP, the Asterisk did not work perfectly. Or I was unreachable from the internet, unable to register or sound was choppy. I hope someone here could assist me.

SER is configured as:
check_via=no
dns=no
rev_dns=no
port=5060
children=2
fifo="/tmp/ser_fifo"
alias=sip.survion.com
loadmodule "/opt/lib/ser/modules/sl.so"
loadmodule "/opt/lib/ser/modules/tm.so"
loadmodule "/opt/lib/ser/modules/rr.so"
loadmodule "/opt/lib/ser/modules/maxfwd.so"
modparam(“rr”, “enable_full_lr”, 1)
modparam(“rr”, “enable_double_rr”, 0)

route {
if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header(“10”)) {
sl_send_reply(“483”,“Too Many Hops”);
break;
}
record_route();
if (method == “INVITE”) {
rewritehostport(“slug1:5061”);
t_relay();
break;
}
# Forward request to Asterisk at localhost on port 5061
forward_udp(slug1, 5061);
}

Asterisk’s sip.conf
[general]
context=default
realm=sip.survion.com
bindport=5061
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
srvlookup=yes
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
nat=yes
externip=sip.survion.com
localnet=192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0

[gbraad]
type=friend
regexten=401
username=gbraad
secret=********
callerid=“Gerard Braad Jr.” <401>
host=dynamic
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
mailbox=401@default

Asterisk’s extensions.conf
SERADDRESS=slug1
exten => 401,1,Macro(stdexten,401,SIP/gbraad)
;exten => 401,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@${SERADDRESS},20,r)

My question is, how can I make all the telephones connect. Preferably with all of them with a seperate registration ID or so. But for now, a username registers on the adapter and receives his phonecalls on it. I hope to be able to register on the adapter and on a laptop and still be able to receive the phonecalls on both of them. At the moment, that is impossible for some reason. Also, it is not possible to make internal phonecalls?! When I was, the sound was choppy. Outside calls were clear or lacked sound on one of the channels.

Also, how is it possible to register different accounts, like from SIPphone, VoIPbuster, FWD, etc and receive them on a username??? Any help would be appreaciated. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me…

Gerard