Gui

I have compiled and installed Asterisk on OS X 10.4.8 server no problem however wher is the much vaunted new GUI cos without it I’m a bit stuck ?? !!!

unless you are thinking of something different, the new GUI is called AsteriskNOW. It doesn’t come as part of Asterisk itself, rather AsteriskNOW is a complete linux distro with Asterisk and the GUI. You can download the ISO for it, install it, and then the GUI is a web interface.

I believe you can also install JUST the gui as a package but you’d have to install it on top of Asterisk.

[quote=“IronHelix”]unless you are thinking of something different, the new GUI is called AsteriskNOW. It doesn’t come as part of Asterisk itself, rather AsteriskNOW is a complete linux distro with Asterisk and the GUI. You can download the ISO for it, install it, and then the GUI is a web interface.

I believe you can also install JUST the gui as a package but you’d have to install it on top of Asterisk.[/quote]
Yes I have downloaded the GUI (USING Smart SVN) for Asterisk and compiled it and installed it for OS X 10.4.8.
Just recofiguring the config files as diected.