Give permissions to other apps (FreePBX, and FOP2) (SOLVED)

I am having problems trying to use features from other Apps like recording all incoming and out going calls with FreePBX, and any of the toolbar buttons from within FOP2. I have reason to believe that this is a permission problem within asterisk? Question is how do I give permissions to allow me to use features from these apps with Asterisk. Would post to AsteriskNOW forums since thats what I am running, but AsteriskNOW forum link brings me here…

My manager.conf file is as follows:

[admin]
secret = secret
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0
read = all,system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,originate
write = all,system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,originate

[fop2]
secret = secret
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

[6910]
secret = secret
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

[6920]
secret = secret
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

Just verifying that this is correct that I have giving permissions to FOP manager, as well as my 2 Dahdi Extensions, so there is no reason why FreePBX should be giving me problems as far as a permission issue with recording all incoming and outgoing calls.

Have also posted to FreePBX. I just want to know if I have given permission correctly within Asterisk.

Any help regarding this, or some extra help in getting this to work is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Joe

well permissions are setup correctly

I know this because I got my FOP2 to work now! Still not working with FreePBX though… Put this isn’t the right forum for that now is it.