Features, feature codes and applicationmap

Hi there!
I’m trying to configure a multitenant pbx. To do this, I need to have differents features codes for each tenant. Starting with the parked call features, I tried to implement an application map that calls the park command. Something like this:
[featuremap]
blindxfer => #1
atxfer => *2
parkcall => #72
[applicationmap]
park => #72,peer,Park()
[tenantId-features]
park=>#70

When I try to launch the feature with #72 all is ok, but when I try to launch the feature with #70 the call drops.
I also tried this: https://blogs.asterisk.org/2016/03/30/setup-call-parking/ but calling the “700” extension during a call, asterisk (correctly) create a new channel and parks itself, leaving the original call in standby.
Any suggest?

Thanks a lot!

M.

You want to transfer the caller to 700, not call 700 yourself.

I’d stay way from DTMF based parking and only use the transfer method.

thanks john, the problem is: How can I do it?

You posted a link to the blog showing how to do multi-tenant, that method works, I’d suggest following it as a starting point.

Hi john,
thanks for your attention… my problem is that I need to create a code for each tenant. The multitenant system works like a charm, but I can’t provide a code like “#170” (where #1 is the transfer code and 70 the park exten) to transfer the calls. I need to create a feature code for each tenant. I tried with the application map, doing a SendDTMF or a Park command (like in the sample above), and also a Macro. But none of this seems to work (I get a spawn extension but I can’t see what does really happens).
Thank you
M.

You shouldn’t need to create a feature code per tenant, the same parking extension should work for all your users per the blog post you referenced.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.