Events from the The 1st call events were shown on two AMI sessions/terminals

Hi,
I would like to use two AMI session/terminal to originate two separate calls. In each AMI session, I will monitor/parse the user custom event to see if called-party press 0 or something.

But when I run two AMI sessions/terminals.
I found the events of the 1st call (originated in the 1st terminal) also were shown on the 2nd AMI session/terminal. This is not convenient.

Is it possible to show the 1st call events only in the 1st terminal, and
to show the 2nd call events only in the 2nd terminal?

AMI events will be fire to any user logged as far as he has the permision to view it or there is not an special filter

Thanks for the reply.

So, let’s back to my original requirements.

I would like to use Asterisk 4-port FXO analog card to originate calls and to know if the called-party answered or not.

Because of Digium analog card did not support answer supervision, I used WaitExt to detect if user press “0” to treat as the call answered. In the exten “0”, I use NoOp() or UserEvent() to report the call is really answered.

In case of multiple calls, I need to have a solution to identify the user custom events/noop message to associate to which call.

Would you please suggest any solution? Thanks!

Dont open a thread, and then change the topic of the thread, you can append the channel name to your UserEvent(), chanel are the best way to indentify calls

The cards do support answer supervision, as long as it of an accepted form. I think line reversal inverting the DC voltage, is the only accepted form. However it is best to use ISDN or VoIP for automated calls.

This appears to be the third thread on the same problem.

As others have noted, you can’t. As soon as the line is taken off-hook, it’s up, as far as Asterisk is concerned. That’s the working of analog telephony and Asterisk, since 2003.

Does this not work then:

;answeronpolarityswitch=yes
;
; For FXS (FXO signalled) ports
;   switch the line polarity to signal the connected PBX that the current
;   call was "hung up" by the remote party
; For FXO (FXS signalled) ports
;   In some countries, a polarity reversal is used to signal the disconnect of a
;   phone line.  If the hanguponpolarityswitch option is selected, the call will
;   be considered "hung up" on a polarity reversal.

Obviously it depends on support by your provider.

Hi,
Is there any other IP-PBX solution to solve the analog answer supervision problem?