Digital receptionist without prompting for a dial

What I want is for the callers to recieve a greeting “Welcome to our company”, and then our phones should be calling (according the group that is setup up as the group that will ring).

But the point is that the caller should not be forced to dial anything after hearing the message. I have found out have to set it up so that you do hear the wellcome message, but as far as I have found out, it forces me to set up at least two options for the caller to dial (i.e. “press 1 for sales and 2 for administration”), which is what I do not want.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Couldnt you do Somethin Like

exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Playback(welcome to our company)
exten => s,3, Dial(something sip phones ar zap)

Exactly, what rusty said, just have the desired extension dialled after the playback is complete. If you want to allow extension selections without REQUIRING them or making their presence known, you could use a standard background/waiting-for-prompt configuration that simply falls through after a preconfigured timeout. That way the user will automatically head to the extension you want, but if you have others you want to be able to choose an extension you can tell them word of mouth; best of both worlds.