Different between "Objects" and "Settings"

I am reading about this, wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Objects
but I am a little bit confuse about the difference between Objects and Settings. And also this example

[section-name]
label1=value1
label2=value2
object1=>name1

label1=value0
label3=value3
object2=>name2

In this example, object1 inherits both label1 and label2 (why ??). It is important to note that object2 also inherits label2 (how we could know from this script that object2 inherits label2 ),… along with label1 (with the new overridden value value0) and label3.

In short, objects inherit all the settings defined above them in the current section, and later settings override earlier settings.

With object setting, the section is processed sequentially and the values are saved on the => line.

For ordinary setting files, sometimes the code scans the section and looks up the option names and sometimes it goes through a list of possible options and looks them up in the section. This produces different results if there are multiple definitions.

Still fill a little bit confuse. for example, like the case mentioned in the document.

[section-name]
label1=value1
label2=value2
object1=>name1

label1=value0
label3=value3
object2=>name2

we have [section-name] and after that we also have a “name1” are there some connection between name1 and section-name. Thanks

name 1 is subordinate to section name.

still not clear. If there are some real case that we are using Objects rather than settings.

thanks

Members in queues.conf
Groups in a chan_dahid.conf
Technically, I think exten lines in extensions.conf, but that, I think, is a degenerate case.
I haven’t checked, but I think log files in logger.conf